Any interest in novice sheetcam session

I am interested in the intro to sheetcam, if it is not too late.

I would be interested!

hi i’ll join

I’d be interested.

I would be totally interested. If it has already happened. Any chance a recording?

Count me In. Would love a class.

Thank, Mike

If another class happens I would attend. I can also capture the whole presentation and post to YouTube for all us new guys to review.

1 Like

I would love to be notified if this happens again. Stone cold newbie, just starting to assemble the CFPro tonight in fact. Starting with the plasma cutter mod and opening boxes… Thanks! - Kyle

I would be down for a session as well!!

I would also like to participate. Total newbie

If your a person new to sheetcam and you already have your system or going to get one PM me I’m doing
1 on 1 sessions.
It seems to work so much better that way and we can cover a lot more ground to each persons pace specifically.

1 Like

Just ordered my pro. Would love to learn more about sheetcam

I’ve done a couple more 1on1’s with Sheetcam and would also offer up to any 1st timers or others thinking of buying a unit that may be interested in a Q&A. This would be geared toward a person with no experience and ground floor questions.
Send me a PM. Its my way of paying it forward to the many on this forum always willing to share advise.

3 Likes

Hello all, I’m new to the forum and to the Crossfire Pro. I’m new to CNC period! I have a Crossfire Pro on order. I purchased a Hypertherm 45 xp with the straight torch, the connecting cables from Longmuir, and the torch mount. I have everything so far except the table. And I ordered the THC control, also. I am definitely interested in any beginner classes, workshops, etc. Looking forward to this machine. I’m a landscape photographer with the idea of making wall art and outdoor art from my photos!!

2 Likes

Whatever happened with this is it done and over with is there a video capture I can watch somewhere do you have a link let me know over the next year I would like to teach myself how to use sheet cam. Thank you

Good morning Sir,
Do you know how to take thc off a program in fireshere? Its the navy seal logo. Im trying to make this project for one of the first Seals and he did become the Captain of Seal Team 6.
My email Dive32@protonmail.com
Thanks

send me the file and I would be more then happy to help you out, i’ll be sure to pass along how I did it.

The file is on fireshere. Its the ready to cut file for Navy Seal logo. My email Dive32@protonmail.com

Need to remove thc…

This is the Hero I’m making this for!