Air operated water table fill/drain system

Here’s my all pneumatic operated fill/drain system. Had built something similar for my last torchmate and decided to incorporate pneumatic switches into this one. Take about 8 minutes to fill and about 15 minutes to drain.

5 Likes

it kinda blows…then again it sucks…but it works…ahahahahah

cool!

3 Likes

Still happy with my bilge pump water rig. Only change made was an electrically actuated ball valve from amazon. Takes about a minute to fill and about 3 minutes to drain.

3 Likes

Wife cut me out a sticker to finish the project off right!

4 Likes

I managed to pick up 3 of the same55 gallon drums as you are showing in the pictures for my xr today. By any chance do you have the time to add a list of other needed parts and steps to replicate your setup?

I have no problem building the frame to support them, but do not know what is need for the plumbing side of things.

I’m not sure the 55 gallon drums will fit. I used 3 30 gallon. I took inspiration from a YouTube video. Just made the necessary changes to accommodate 3 drums instead of 1.

As far is the air plumbing I used these switches and just plain push lock 1/4" tubing feeding from a cheap regulator.

Baomain Pneumatic Knob Switch… Amazon.com

Hromee Air Line Tubing Kit, 1/4… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08BLC8PZ2?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

1 Like

So how full does the 30 gallon barrels get?

Well table holds estimated 65 gallons. I have potentially 90 gallons to work with. I just filled table, drained into drums, then added some more to account for evaporation/spray/spillage/etc.

1 Like

How did you plumb the pneumatic switches?