About to pull trigger and order but

Hi all.
Reformed Mechanic and Network Admin here looking to get into Plasma CNC.
I have research the Langmuir Pro a bit and the forum here looks like some really good people willing to discuss issues.

My question is in location:
Are their any members here near superior Wisconsin that would be willing to let me see their machine in action, and maybe get a little insight into initial setup.

Thanks for reading…

Hey Jim!! Welcome to the Forum…!

There’s a neat little map where people can “pin” their location so that others can find them and possibly visit for a demo or help… Find that map here —> Crossfire Owners Map

I’m just West of Milwaukee and you’re welcome any time… But, I do think there are some others closer to you if you take a look!

Good luck bud!!

1 Like

Closest one beside you is Eau Clair. About 2 1/2 hours. Would be a nice drive though.

Welcome to the Forum jnc. Beware! Plasma Project Disease, Adult males very susceptible, Symptoms’; continual complaint as to the need for a constructive hobby, Blank expressions, sometimes deaf to kids and wife, Always haunts garage or work shop, wont do work around house, Has nose in Plasma Cutting software and designing projects, the need to share information on the Forum. There is NO KNOWN CURE, the DISEASE NOT FATAL… Victim should design and cut projects as often as possible.
Have fun!!

4 Likes