About the Introductions category

Hello! My name is Hunter. I’m a mechanical engineering undergraduate student in South Dakota. I have a summer internship where a small company wants me to help them develop brackets to reduce time they spend on each project hand making them. This is my first time with a Langmuir systems CNC machine so be ready for me to ask a ton of questions!

3 Likes

Glad to be a member of this fourm, the first post to tell everyone that I am here now.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forum ! @Amayaatp

I did not see this before I just realized I had I few topics hidden.

How is cutting going for you???

Hello from Wisconsin, I don’t own a table but I am drawing for another person who does own a table and I am a complete newb at all this learning as I do jobs.

Hello I’m Chris, Terre Haute, IN. Just started assembling my Crossfire Pro.

1 Like

Good afternoon. I am new to this and wondering if anyone in the Des Moines area is using one of these machines that I can come see and learn from?

Hi
Alex in California. I picked up a used Crossfire and I’m hoping to get help while I set it up. I have already benefitted from reading a bunch of helpful posts on the forum. Glad to be here and thanks in advance!

Hello Everyone!
A newbie here in Charleston SC.
As I don’t like going to a “party” (aka this forum) empty handed, I thought that I would share a copy of the RAZOR 45 Cut Sheet that I received yesterday from JASIC Technologies America Inc.

Side note… If anyone is the Charleston area, would like to meet and compare Crossfire pro notes, let me know

Looking forward to learning from the wealth of knowledge shared on this forum.

2 Likes

@Greg_in_SC welcome to the forum

Thank you Sir!

Hello, I’m a retired firefighter/paramedic from north central Alabama. I am currently putting my CrossFire Pro together after ordering it a week ago.
I am new to using a plasma table and looking forward to putting it use on a lot of projects.

1 Like