4 Sale Langmuir Pro Band New SLC, Utah area

After two weeks and no response from support we are selling our Langmuir Pro. We have the upgraded Torch Control, and the Razorweld 45. The machine is brand new and does not have one minute of use on it. The water table was filled briefly, but emptied after numerous errors in programming. We did put on 1600lb lockable casters on the machine. If you are in the Salt Lake City area and would like to come and get this off my hands I am selling it for $4,400. I can send picks, and you can come by and inspect it. Please send me a private message if interested.
We had a Macbook and ran into all sorts of issues. We went and spent $1400 on a windows computer only to have a whole new set of problems. Clearly this is not a plug and play/cut system as I thought.

1 Like

Is anyone in the Salt lake Area who can help these people in person?

Well Sir I can sympathize with your situation!!! I think it is about as plug-n-play as you can get with this kind of machine short of having a factory come set it up and get it running for you. I think that if you join a few boards ( I like this one and PlasmaSpider.com) you can get the help you need to get going. I know it can be frustrating learning so many new things (both software and hardware) but it will “click” I promise you and the reward will be worth your efforts. I’m sure there is someone in your area that can help.

2 Likes

Well, I dont have my table yet but I could show you how to use fusion 360 and firecontrol if you want to drive down to Mapleton. I remember somebody in Springville on this forum all ready has there table that would probably help.

2 Likes