2nd time post processing

Here is a picture of the menu I’m getting
I was really excited to cut my first piece the other day. Finally got everything working. I’m not good with computers at all so I’m sure I’ve been making everything harder than it needs to be. I’m on a Crossfire Pro with THC and using a machine torch from George with the razorweld 45 from Langmuir. Anyway, when I went to do my post processing on my second project, the post processing menu in Fusion 360 changed and I can’t figure out where to post it so I can open it in firecontrol

1 Like

What is here?

That was just something I was messing around with, trying to find something that would work.
I did go back through and do the CAM process as instructed in the tutorials just to make sure I got that part right

@TinWhisperer is trying to help you. The least you could do is provide screen caps of the settings you are using that are causing your problems! Posting stuff that you were ‘just messing around with’ does not help him or you and wastes his valuable time - NOT a good idea…

2 Likes

Try this for the old style PP.

2 Likes

Found this after work today

2 Likes

Thank you, I will try that tomorrow.
I’m sorry, I wasn’t trying to be rude
If I upset anyone it was not my intention
What are screen caps? Captions? I uploaded a
Picture of the screen where I am having the
Issue

I only asked what you had in the small box because what post processor you load in this small box will change the options you have in a larger box.

There was a library selection drop down menu. I couldn’t find any containing “firecontrol” in the title. I tried this one hoping I could copy it and export it to firecontrol. I was unable to do so.

Installing post-processor in fusion 360

Awesome! You guys are life savers! Thank you soo much for your help!
First thing I tried was what Jamesdhatch suggested and it worked!
Thank you soo much!

Glad it worked.

Two things are good to know -

• Lots of people here who will help with just about any problem
  • and, lots of ways to do just about anything