2 layered sign for a buddy

Finished up sign for my buddy who owns a SAAB 9-3 Viggen. House warming gift.
Had to make this file from an image, no ready to use files for this.

2 Likes

Look nice! How did you connect the 2 pieces together??

I couldn’t find much info. Some people were using double sided tape, I decided to use silicon gasket maker. Let’s me get everything lined up and it’s not coming apart once it’s cured.

Usually that tape is 3M UHB. It’s double sided and comes in a couple of different strengths but is water/weatherproof and peel strength is measured in thousands of psi.

2 Likes

Ok im new to this an im planning on getting this setup but i have a few ?s how big of a air compresure do i need an all i have to the shop is 110 outlets so the hole set up needs to be 110 so my ? Is the table 110 or whats the power supply

Table is 110v you’ll need a computer running windows 64bit, plasma cutter and air compressor if your plasma doesn’t have one built in. Problem is (I know because I had one) that a 110v plasma cutter will prob need a 20amp circuit to run and really limits your cutting capacity. Guys are running smaller compressors (30gal) but are having trouble keeping up. Minimum I would recommend is a 5 horse 60gal, which is going to run on 220v.

Thanks for getting back at me im def gonna buy 1 soon

1 Like