Where is everyone from?

Hey Paul,

I am looking at getting a CrossFire pro as we speak. How did you find the shipping into Aussie ?? I am very concerned about it. Did Australia post deliver your items or was it actually ups ?? With the current covid situation Australia post are horrific with any shipping atm and I know they take over ups shipping sometimes.

Any help would be amazing.

Thanks for your time mate

North West Indiana, Hebron, have crossfire and pro, just made first cuts, on crossfire too many big projects. Hard to make time to play with machines

Iā€™ m from ALLENTOWN PA. Live by the airport ā€¦ looking the hook up with a L/S sys. Pro. Or so help and to share my experiences. meataball49@gmail.com

Havenā€™t bought yet, looking for information.
Iā€™m from the California desert, largest Marine Corps live fire training facility not in a war zone. But going to relocate to Nevada

Gulf coast of Alabama

The Ohio City Ohio

you having any luck with your pro im from owatonna and having problems with line errors

Memphis Tn Area

Feels like I would get too distracted to work there :smiley:
I live in the South Pacific island of Moorea, and it already happensā€¦

Joining the New Englanders, from Raynham Ma

1 Like

Hi Smurfos I live in Perth I was wondering if you ordered your plasma cutter and did you have any problems with it being delivered to Australia and did it take very long to receive. I am ordering one this week.

1 Like

Hi Marek,

The shipping was very fast, Think it was about 4 days to get to customs in Australia. Make sure all your contact information is correct when ordering as UPS will contact you for customs fees and Tax before delivery inside Australia.

Once cleared by customs couriers please took over delivery here in Adelaide.

The wait from Ordering with Langmuir to it actually being sent was from memory about 3.5 months, So its was a long wait !

Might be quicker now ? Not sure !

1 Like

I was stationed at Fort Leonard Wood in the 60ā€™s

Black forest (aka north colorado springs) CO. Pic of my driveway a few years ago:

2 Likes

Amatureā€¦I am Canadianā€¦I can tell you about snow and COLD!!!

Originally from Scone, NSW (gidday)ā€¦currently live in south east USA (how yā€™all doin?)

1 Like

Ottawaā€¦Ontarioā€¦Canadaā€¦
5th coldest capital city in the worldā€¦on averageā€¦

Marcellus Michigan, Cass County

1 Like

Phoenix ,NY here just north of Syracuse

1 Like

Bellingham, WA

1 Like