Upload tool path to Mach3

Continuing the discussion from Please wait… generating path:

I’m having trouble with uploading some of the projects to Mach3 after generate the tool path and upload it to Mach3 on some projects it only loads part of the tool path but it doesn’t do it on everyone it even does it on some of the projects that I generate don’t no what I’m doing different

I had this same problem. If you are using the demo version, you are limited to 500 lines. Once I updated to the full version of Mach it took care of the problem. Mach should tell you how many lines you are cutting. Something to consider.

Thanks I will check on that because I’m still using the demo version how do you go about getting the full version

You can purchase a full license from either Mach or Langmuir. You get a license file that you copy into the install directory and it unlocks the app to allow more lines of G-code.

Ok thanks appreciate the information

Where is the best place to to buy the Mach3 full license software

I went directly to Artsoft (Mach). I was having a problem adding just Mach on Langmuir without adding another table. Love the table … but :slight_smile: I had the licensing for it within 5 minutes. I did have a problem with Mach not firing the torch right after. I uninstalled and re-configured and it took care of the issues.

Thanks just having trouble finding where to get it you go on line there are some meaning different places to get it just didn’t want to get it at the wrong place and it not work

Well I bought the full licensing to Mach3 and they sent me the number code and the video I watched and followed the video and put the code in and it said the code didn’t exist

[quote=“chrissowell4, post:1, topic:1598, full:true”]
Continuing the discussion from Please wait… generating path:

I’m having trouble with uploading some of the projects to Mach3 after generate the tool path and upload it to Mach3 on some projects it only loads part of the tool path but it doesn’t do it on everyone it even does it on some of the projects that I generate don’t no what I’m doing different

strong text