Pin holes in water table

Has anyone else ran into an issue with getting pinholes in there water table? I’ve had mine between 4 & 5 months & know i’m noticing drops hanging under the table in different locations. I am using distilled water & plasma quinch in the table. I drain it every time I am done using it. Other than this one issue I really like the machine.

This was an issue with the aluminum water tables and rust inhibiting solutions such as plasma quench. The instructions with the aluminum water table required only water to be used. A few months ago we switched over to stainless so that folks could run inhibitors in the water to prevent the slats and their workpiece material from rusting.

Grab a can of FlexSeal and after you clean the pan, coat it with a couple of coats of FS.

Don’t run the plasma without water in the table after you do this because the plasma spray will pierce the FS which will let water get under it and eventually peel.

1 Like

My water table leaked from day one, the quality that was put into making the seams is poor. I ended up applying a bead of silicon to the corners, hasn’t leaked since.

I did the same, I tapped the corners a little with a small hammer to tighten them up and then applied clear silicone and it has not been a problem.

I used a couple spray cans of bed liner material, that works well too.

I have pinholes also. I even put sharkhide on mine when I first got it. Didn’t make a difference. How much is the stainless pan?

click on the store button there on it.

What gauge metal is the stainless steel water table?