Ok y’all, I need help

Can you send a picture of your entire setup showing the location of the laptop and plasma cutter?

Also, try holding the laptop in your hands with it unplugged from the wall.

Thank you, I’ll try it tomorrow. Just out of curiosity if you are running it off 110 can the viper 30 still cut on 30 amp setting?

No, 20 amps is the max on 120V

Did you happen to try your first plasma cutter that was incompatible?

I had a similar issue with my unit (I was/am using a not officially supported plasma cutter). I re-ran my shop Ground, Wired in extra grounds to the table (all parts of the table tied to ground), to the plasma cutter, nothing worked. Then I ordered one of these https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003MQ29B2/ref=oh_aui_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
It’s High quality USB cable with Ferrite Chokes $8 us and it fixed my issue. Table works great!!

1 Like

I have been watching this post. I have the 30i plasma. pc is on the table stand. Plasma no more than a foot from table. Im 2a363a59b68f6d8bcc6b048ca726e6dd0feeff0e_1_666x500 currious of what causing your problems. Mine works great like this. Except for waiting on some parts as its down now.

Sorry if i missed it, but what are you using for an air compressor? size cfm?

I think the issue might be with the USB cable or plasma cutter line crossing the control box, try new cable or place plasma cutter on opposite side of control box.

1 Like

I had the same problem I had moved the plasma cutter as far away from the table as I could and i stil had problems but i have now used layers of foam insulation between table box and plasma cutting and haven’t had any problems so far

I am on your side good luck on getting your money back

Dont give up man, this table is awsome. Mine cuts all day everyday. I just cut 50 circles out of 1/4" steel. Once you get it going, your going to love it. I’m using the everlast 50s. Hope you get it sorted out.

Ok, y’all the cable worked and all is running good. I just need to work out the slight bevel on the cuts now. Thank everyone for the advice, input and help to get me going…

1 Like

Hey!!! Way to stick with it man!! Let the fun begin!