Mach 3 installed but no arm movement

I have mach 3 installed using the videos everything is in my folders but when I plug the USB cord in and hit my arrow keys up and down the arms do not move. I have uninstalled and reinstalled a few times now and still have no movement. Anyone else had this trouble??

Currious. Is the big red reset button blinking on mach? if so click it once and try again.

Yes I have done that also and still nothing, the RnR motion is in the drop down from the plugin tab as well

can you hear the motors humming?
Have you tried loading a Gcode from mach to see if it will move at all ? No torch on of course.

No humming and yes I did that earlier today hoping it would get it to move but still nothing.

Power light on the box is on im asuming. I read awhile back where a couple had problems with the control board in the black box. There is a thread on here about that but im not sure where. If i find it i will copy paste to here.

Did you by chance hit the Tab key and try jogging it from there? Im guessing if motors are not making any noise it wont.

Did you also install the crossfire motion controller soft ware fron this site?

No humming noise which indicates holding torque means that the power supply is faulty. We will get a replacement sent out tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience!

1 Like

Yes I downloaded everything from here, but it looks like the box is the problem! Thank you for your help though!

Seen this a few times…Your in good hands thought…They will get you going.

Yes they have already got the order in! My husband just received an email!:blush:

Im having this issue as well…freakin frustrated GGGGGRRRRRR

Is your motors making a humming noise? If so is the big reset flashing? If it is click it once and try jogging. If no motor noise a power issue.

1 Like

motors not humming. I get this warning: one or more axis are tuned too fast for current kernel speed of 25000??

Hi Jim. no flashing reset.

Power issue meaning out of my hands and need something from Langmuir?

Heres something else that pops up when I attempt to run the breakin file Paint cannot read this file. This is not a valid bitmap or its format is not currently supported ??

I also tried to run a G code ( skull & bones) to see if the motors would run but still nothing

Plugged in and red switch on electronics enclosure is turned on and the motors are still not humming?