Fusion won't create tool path on copy of design

I see this message a lot (Warning: One or more passes were discarded due to linking constraints.), and I can usually fix it because it’s a hole that is to small or something. I’m stumped with this one thought. This is the identical design just flipped so I can get two out of one sheet. You can see it made the cut path on one but skipped the same “oval” in the second cutout. Any ideas???

Thanks you.

The area you’re trying to cut is smaller than your kerf dimension on your plasma cutter tool setup. You can open up the area to make it bigger in sketch before you extrude it for cam. Fusion will skip any cuts that are too tight.

You could also try and set the starting point for the cut in that area so it starts where you want. Sometimes it has been the order I’ve selected the tool path in. Possibly try it again in a different order and select to maintain selection order (cant remember the exact option name)

The question I was pointing out in my picture was on one copy it cuts all paths. The second one (right side up) is an exact copy but it didn’t cut all it skipped some. I have run the 2D set-up a handful of times with no luck.

If you look close the lead ins start in different spots on the two heads even though they are the same. Try and set the start point for the one skipped cut out so it is in the edge of the wide open area. Guessing fusion maybe tried to start the lead in in the tight end of that cut out?

1 Like

If you just change where your lead in is on the one that isn’t cutting, on that section, it will cut it.

I have been having problems with fusion not recognizing certain detail. I save the file, close it, close fusion and open it up again and it magically recognizes the detail.
Since the update it has been bad.