Are units being shipped by order number?

2685 just delivered, tracking info never updated to “shipped”. No water table though? coming soon I hope?

Yeah, your box was probably in the middle of a stack on a pallet and the UPS guy didn’t bother scanning it.

ya, I wanted others who are waiting not to worry too much about the tracking info. I thought mine hadn’t been picked up yet ! you know I was happy to see the UPS truck backing in.

Mine now shows a scheduled delivery of Nov 15th. Hoping that is correct? How close has it been for actual arrival for others?

my label created 11/08 delivery for the 11/10 (today) but now switched to delivery 11/13

Got my table yesterday #2742. No shipping notice on the water table yet

Order 2653 table and water tray will be delivered tomorrow. Verified that everything is already on the ground at the local UPS facility. Pretty stoked!

1 Like

Awesome. Im just waiting on Thursday to get here for mine! So super excited. I have all my new wiring done and everything is in place. Even got my powdercoating Booth and oven ready.

Hekko- just recieved my table order 2660 and water table will be here wed nov 14 ready for some fun

1 Like

Could I get an ETA on order 2936 please? :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Youngfab Hi Rob, you may recall that when you placed your order, orders were indicated to ship after B2 in November - that is still the case. You can assume your table will ship from us on or before Nov 30th. Thanks for your patience.

1 Like

Mine 2911- shipped on 11/8 will be delivered 11/15. Hope that helps give ya hope!

1 Like

Right on. Thank you mikal

1 Like

Hello- order 2646 table and order 2660 deliveried today just to let you guys know

1 Like

I’m 2766 and I got notification last week when I was out of town that it had at the very least generated a shipping label. It’s in Atlanta and should be delivered tomorrow. I hope I have time to set this up this weekend.

1 Like

.Order 2482
Got everything
Table
Water table
Plasma cutter
Laptop stand…

:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:
Setting up the cutting table now…

Then FUSION 360 & MACH 3
Got a refurbed dell latitude to run FUSION
Intel i5
128SSD
6GB RAM
INTEL HD 5000 graphics

Works great
200.00 :wink:

1 Like

Any word on when my water table will ship? My table is assembled and ready to go. Order number 2742

relcieved # 2780 yesterday and assembled !

My order is on its way. # 2957. It only shows the table with shipping label. I’m hoping Plasma,laptop stand and water table will come with it.

2 Likes

Order #3574 water table only, shipping label created Nov 9, shipment voided on Nov 11. Emails asking for an explanation have not been satisfactorily answered. So I wait.

1 Like