YALS - Apple Keyboard and Mouse Tray Side Mount

I am a dog and Erik is a baby. I sure hate to see you take your grandchild to the first day of school if you can’t tell the difference! :rofl:

And what Erik said about tabs is correct. It would only put it on the outside contour.

3 Likes

I’m not going to tell my little boy you think he looks like Jim’s dog. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

1 Like

ROFL. You guys are a riot duo.

1 Like

Next thing you know,… you’ll be opening up a can of…

3 Likes

Yum! Sounds good!
I suppose I should look that reference up before I comment right?..It isn’t a real beverage…is that right?
It is so confusing. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

BD78C6E4-5760-4453-9289-83BE2A80D5A0_4_5005_c
it works! Exactly as I intended, nice and tight against the machine. Only adds 2.5" of width and 11" depth on that side. There will be a diode laser enclosure right behind it to the right of the CFP. This touch screen will control both.

I did find one design flaw. I designed it to clear the transmission, which it does but sort of forgot about the keyboard. Building a complete, integrated model would have identified this problem earlier. I downloaded a 3D model of the keyboard, but did not build out the complete machine. I’d have to find a model of the CFP.

So, on build1, I’ll drill new holes higher on the mount plate to accommodate the needed 0.5". I’ll fix the model.

2 Likes

I uploaded everything to Fire Share.

https://www.langmuirsystems.com/fireshare/apple-keyboard-mouse-tray-for-cfp-v2-razorweld-cut-45-11ga

2 Likes