XR Customers in the Tulsa to Ft. worth area

There is a fella in the South side of OK City who is wondering if we have any customers who would be willing to allow him to view their set up and share your experience with him. His name is Clay Williams and his number is 405-825-5474. I told him I would reach out to our community and see if there was anyone in his neck of the woods. Thanks guys.

1 Like

I am in NW okc with a XR

1 Like

Fort Worth with an xr. He’s more than welcome to reach out and come see my setup anytime.

1 Like

@Tyyybear i am in the process of building a new shop and looking to either go with a Pro or XR around the first of the year. Once I get past the building headaches i might reach out and see if i can come by to take a lokk at your setup. I live in Waxahachie

What kind of work are you getting into? Production or just convenience on the table?

Go with the XR you won’t regret it. My pro has been great for 3 years, but since I bought and used the Xr it is a lot better than my Pro.

@Tyyybear will be more hobby and convience of being able to get full sheets and not be limited by table size. Been running all kinds of scenarios through my head on them. I have always been the type to go bigger then to go smaller as well. Alwsys frustrating to wish had something a little bigger.

Haha dude couldn’t agree more they need to make a 5x10 table! You should come check out the shop sometime! Love to see what you got going on as well!

1 Like

I have an XR and located in McKinney, TX. Happy to answer any questions. I’m not a professional, and have more of a ‘hobby’ shop.

1 Like