Won't create proper tool path for Mach 3 on new laptop

So I’ve using Fusion and Mach 3 since getting in on the original Langmuir table. Once I learned it it’s been good and I’ve drawn hundreds of custom objects and cut a ton more for production stuff we do.

My main laptop is Windows 7. Fusion hasn’t supported Windows 7 for a while but everything worked so I didn’t care. Well the other week it randomly wouldn’t generate the tool path. I got to looking up the error and one of the causes was an older operating system. I was annoyed but whatever it happens.

Got a new Windows 10 pro laptop and loaded everything. Now when I post process it something is up in the code and Mach 3 won’t load it. I can cut anything I’ve drawn in the past but I can’t make anything new and I’m lost on what to do. If’ll load the G-code but nothing pops up in Mach in the box where it shows what you are cutting.

So looking for input on things to check from some experts at trouble shooting this stuff.

Thanks for any help

To add more to it when you try to load the code in Mach 3 in the status box it says “Bad character used , block = [1001]”