Where is the calibrate canvas comand?

I’ve been wondering for a long time about sizing a canvas accurately. I just watched a video about calibrating a canvas and the command is not there when I right-click the canvas. What am I doing wrong?

I don’t know anything about Fusion, but what I have learned about videos posted about software is that you need to confirm that the version of software is similar to yours as this might be critical to its behavior. My recommendation is to check the publish date of the video.

In this kind of case, I would DAGS the specific feature, ie, “calibrate canvas fusion 360”, with a date filter that limits the search to no more than one year old. Of course, what I’ve heard about fusion is that you might need to make the window even narrower…

1 Like

Just for everyone’s edification, I figured it out. So I wasn’t opening the canvases folder to see the actual image. Once you right click on the image itself in the browser it allows you to calibrate the canvas accurately. Boy, was I doing that the hats way before. Lol