Water table spots FIX

I have been using the water table solution with Borax. the only issue I am having is water spots on everything. so…I put a quarter bottle of jet-dri solution for dishwashers in my solution - no more spots.

just wanted to pass this along. I also use it my car wash solution for washing my vehicles so it doesn’t leave spots.

2 Likes

I put car wax on all my rails to make them easier to clean off but jer dry seems like like a nice solution. Do you have any idea what’s in it?

No idea. It says on the back to go to a website for ingredients but I’m late for my real job. Lol

Lots of stuff in there but I think it’s safe to heat mostly peroxide?. Dishwashers have heating elements in them tooo so they’ve probably thought of that. it may change the PH of the water so better keep an eye on increased rust

I believe jet dry works by using surfactants. I don’t think there’s anything to worry about here. After all…it goes on your dishes.

just being careful about what gets inn the air in the shop. I was thinking they didn’t intend the product to be vapourized. but your right it already does in a dishwasher so shouldn’t be a problem

Hey, the kids were eating it and no one died so… LOL

1 Like

i had some bad water spots after a few cuts last week, after several cuts with the jet-dry this weekend no spots. the slats don’t seem to be flash rusting, seems just fine.

i also waxed my stuff this weekend before using it.