Water table is leaking

If you get someone to spray the backside really hard with compressed air and you watch the top you might be able to see where the bubbles are coming from.
Just slowly have them move around all the seams and welds.

1 Like

To be honest if it leaks from the start. Not saying you did anything wrong. It could be getting between metal and the paint.

I see the only way you can fix it would be remove pan clean and start over. It just like pvc water line if a joint leaks you can put a lot of glue on it. It will still leak.

I know it’s a lot of work but it is what it is.

I would remove paint as well in the joint.

Plenty of people get on here and blow off steam, they use words like garbage, junk etc. Many of us have successfully assembled these tables so they’re not junk or garbage. I’m not looking to fight with you I just find it sad that people do no homework then get on here and are rude to the people that are just trying to help. Your sarcastic response to my post was also unnecessary but I apologize if you were offended. Not my intention.

1 Like

Filled the crossfireXR water table yesterday let sit overnight, no leaks anywhere. I did not tig weld the table seems on the XR like I did on my crossfire pro table.

1 Like

What is the XR water tray made from? Looks like coated mild steel from the pictures. I welded my SS pro table without any problems.
William

The powder coated mild steel.

I used the sealant on my pro, so far so good.

Thanks, thinking about getting on the list for one.

1 Like