Used crossfire for sale New York State

Hello everybody,

This is bittersweet to post but my new 4x8 table (not the xr) shows up this week.

I outgrew my crossfire xl in the first month but made due until it payed for my new machine.

I’m located in western New York State 2 hours south of Buffalo and 2 hours east of Erie PA.

The table is used. However still has a ton of life left in it.

I will not be selling my razorweld with it, however If somebody is interested I will setup and run programs on it to show that it works as it should and is still a great table

Gen 2 crossfire
Xl kit
Thc kit
Water table
I did add a drag chain for the thc cables and lower tray brackets but there is no lower tray as I used sheet metal. And I cut it up for inventory
I also upgraded the thc lead screw coupler.

The table new was $1495 + shipping
The thc kit was $550 + shipping
The xl kit was another $185? + shipping.
Looking to get $2000 for the table without the plasma.

Yeah yeah you can buy new for a few hundred bucks more but this one has zero lead time and it’s already assembled, I know that would have been a huge selling point for me as my table already had jobs waiting the day it showed up on the big brown truck.

Im also open to offers on it.

Any interested parties please respond on here and we can setup a time and date for you to check this thing out.

It’s a great table and has done me well. I will miss fire control but I’m excited to take my buisness to the next level with my 4x8.

post some pictures…might help people over the edge to buy it from you.

Picture is worth a thousand words…

1 Like

It’s not completely ready to go just yet. Photos will be provided as it’s cleaned up

looking forward to the pics…thanks

1 Like

i send u pm no response

Where are you located? Interested in coming to see it.

Let me know,

John

2 hours due south of Buffalo, wellsville is the. Nearest town to me.