Twitch (and youtube) Live Streams CAD CAM

Thanks SO much for helping me out and taking the time to go through that!! I was hours into trying to find a solution and you solved it in no time!

I learn something new from all your videos!

Really appreciate the time and effort you put into teaching us how to run these things!!

…And thanks for not solving it in under 30 seconds. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Also thanks for going through the rendering process. I didn’t even know that was there.

1 Like

You’re welcome.

I get to learn a lot myself running into issues that I might not come across myself.

I’m definitely not at that level . :joy:

I was thinking I should pepper new techniques and features in as I’m doing these videos.

1 Like

I wish he would put on a class at his house called… How to work a full time job, be married, take care of your home, teach fusion, teach everything else you can think of, learn 3d scanning, make videos, edit videos, eat 3 meals a day, answer 60% or more of the questions asked on the forum, help people behind the scenes, learn how to live stream, sleep, bathe, (I could keep going)

Just think about all the stuff he does, as I say he is a freaking machine!!! (not sure that really describes him)

3 Likes

Here is a new stream about a WCS ( Work Coordinate System ) issue @Wsidr1 was having.

Enjoy.

The WCS is a way of saying how the material (work) will be ordinated to the CNC machine.

2 Likes

I’m going to live stream in about 10-15 minutes. (4:45am pst)
I’m going to come up with a different version of the large beam hanger made out of quarter inch plate that was working on the other day.

Also I noticed my videos from a week ago are disappearing off twitch now.
I’m going to try to upload all those videos to YouTube and replace the twitch links so people still have access to the videos.

But I will still do live streams on twitch I’ll just make sure I also upload it to YouTube in the future.

6 Likes

It would be good if you can move these to YouTube. I tried to follow one of the Twitch ones and it was pretty much unusable on my crappy network.

1 Like

You make it look so easy.

1 Like

I will do. I think twitch want to stream in 1080 p

That’s not a problem with YouTube, but their buffering algorithm seems much more tolerant of widely varying bandwidths.

Given that Twitch is for Gamers, they can get away with expecting high bandwidth connections.

2 Likes

starting a live stream in 15minutes about turning this image into a usable, cutable DXF.

03ee58b2c2416b33e8c8c7d9e18a54a3c1f2e39f_2_500x500

here are the files from the live stream.

City Bareque.dxf (136.0 KB)

City Bareque v1.f3d (1017.4 KB)
eyJoZnJlIjogOTQ3Mjk3MTMsICJ2cSI6IDgyMzc5fQ-980x459

now on youtube

2 Likes

I am starting a live stream where I’ll make some random fish signs.

1 Like

I can totally relate to this. I’ve read the instructions for pressure relief on my new spray gun at least 10 times and been in “squirrel” mode every time…

1 Like

I’m going to start a live stream 4:30am pst today

It’ll be a continuation on the post and beam brackets that was working on the prototype it’s done and we’re happy with the way it turned out. So time to make a few different sizes.

Here’s a few pictures of the prototype.

IMG_20221103_161447
IMG_20221103_161502
IMG_20221103_161432
IMG_20221103_161445
IMG_20221103_161513

4 Likes

I plan on Starting a live stream at 635 am pst ish.

Its been snowing and I have Christmas markets and fairs on the brain.

I thought about putting together a few Christmas themed projects and posting them to FireShare.

Currently on FireShare there is only 11 items that show up when you search " Christmas"

:boom::christmas_tree:If everyone posts some Christmas related files to FireShare then we’ll have some good variety! :christmas_tree: :boom:

I’ll start in this live stream and glean a few designs, then up lot them to Fireshare.

*Tis’ the Season…almost

@JDE thanks for fiquring out the large font trick! i promise i will not abuse it…

xmas reindeer LF tin 2022 quarter plate.dxf (30.5 KB)

xmas reindeer lf tin quarter plate v1.f3d (2.3 MB)

Link to Navigable 3D Reindeer Mode :boom: :point_left:t2:l

Xmas ornamnets x6.dxf (378.4 KB)

The Xmas ornament F3D is slightly over the 4MB file limit so can not post it.

https://www.langmuirsystems.com/fireshare/search?q=christmas

download and cut these from Fireshare, Post Picture when you do.

3 Likes

Title

Power

Unlocked

2 Likes

Cool! Thanks! I imported the DXFs into Lightburn, scaled, rearranged, and now have a good laser cut file ready to go!

2 Likes

Among other things today I cut out the beam brackets.
From this post

The Christmas quarter inch plate deer.

And the set of six ornaments.

From this post.

I ended up cutting the reindeer out of quarter inch aluminum I didn’t want to cut it off full sheet of steel and I didn’t have a piece big enough.

Also a warning on the six ornaments the ready to cut files Pierce delay is only .05 second so it’s not going to work.

Here is the final fit up and weld out of those beam brackets.

IMG_20221105_182228
IMG_20221105_182220
IMG_20221105_182218
IMG_20221105_182221
IMG_20221105_182223

IMG_20221105_182226
IMG_20221105_182215
IMG_20221105_182216
IMG_20221105_182224
IMG_20221105_182213

4 Likes

Starting a second Christmas Projects live stream at 2:20am PST

I will try to add a couple more Christmas related Projects to FireShare

https://www.langmuirsystems.com/fireshare/search?q=christmas

https://www.langmuirsystems.com/fireshare/xmas-2022-tree-2d-plus-forum-example-tinwhisperer

XMAS TREE LF TIN 2DPLUS 2PCS.dxf (333.2 KB)

Click here for viewable 3D model of the christmas tree

Again the F3D is 4.37 mb over the 4mb file size limit so I cant post it.

@langmuirsystems can we up that limit to 6 or 7 mb ?

2 Likes

The slots you cut to ease bending would you ever weld those up?
Is that a swag brake? do you like it?

1 Like