To cut a straight line

Well you could just speed up your delay for the whole thing.
Just takes some dialling in to get it right every brand of machine is going to be a little different

Ok thanks!

What is your delay set at and what thickness material?

16ga and .6 on a RW45

That seems way to long to me but I can’t say for sure maybe someone with the same plasma cutter will let you know what there settings are.

On my 45xp I have 0 delay on anything lighter then 11g

I will try the pierce clearance but will that affect the THC? I do not want to crash the torch. I also found out that I can’t add a new tool in Fusion and can’t edit. Always goes back to original settings. How much better is SheetCam? Is that Langmuirs Cam system? I use BobCad predator editor to view and or change the Fusion 360 Cam program if needed.

No won’t affect thc. You should be able to edit or add a tool in fusion.
In manufacture click on cutting then select tool… click library on the drop down menu then you can either click the + button to add a tool or right click the tool you have already and select edit.

Sheetcam works well but I use fusion mostly with this table they both have there pros and cons.
Me personally I use fusion for the majority of things I make because I have a lot of different operations in a single part like brake lines,small holes, pilot holes, small lead ins on some of it and normal lead ins on the rest of it.
Sheetcam blows fusion out of the water though when it comes to more artsy stuff or converting a picture to a cut file so I use it for that if its small enough and if its something bigger i use command & cut on my big table

Thank you!