Timespan between boxes

Just curious about how long it’s taken between boxes for most of you all… I’ve got 2 of the 3 boxes required to assemble the PRO table. Problem is, it’s the frame and legs I’m waiting for… Can’t really get started very well this way…

I’ve got all my other parts laid out nicely on a table in the garage… I’ve done the raw voltage connections on the Everlast… I’ve built the new torch firing cable…etc…

Out of stuff to do… How long before you had the complete table?? Curiosity is killing the cat…LOL

BTW I had Order #25122

Mine were two weeks between each box, patience can be a bitch…

1 Like

Talked to Langmuir last week. They are waiting for lead screws from wherever they get them made. Told me that they hopefully will be shipping this upcoming week. My order is 246xx. Hopefully they have a crap load of them coming in.

1 Like

I was told my frame was going to ship this week 6-14/6-18 at the latest and my order #25522. Ive had all my other boxes for at least 3 weeks now and being patient is to wear thin for sure

you guys have no idea about patients if you complaining about 3 weeks…When I placed my order I had to wait nearly 5 months for the delivery…
I was in the top 300 when the first order went out on the Pro…I ordered mine online while ridding a bus in the dessert going between historical sites in the Jordanian desert…

think of the guys who have ordered the XR…and the wait list…

1 Like

Oh for sure!!! Yeah, I know there’s certainly been longer waits… Just looking to kill my curiosity with a simple question to others. No complaints!!

1 Like

yup…I understand…frustrating as all heck waiting…

Toolboy, Just got the email that box #1 has shipped… Can’t wait to wreck some flat stock.

Hi what order number were you? Very excited too!

Reid913
My order # 246xx

Thank you! I’m 254xx

one of the most common things to cut…is the bottle opener…it is small enough that it does not take a lot of metal…and there are inside and outside cuts…

Anyone in the 25xxx range had box 1 ship yet?

25522 shipped yesterday 6/21

Thanks for the info.

25411 shipped last friday

We should be getting all of the June orders out by the end of the month. If you haven’t received a Box 1 shipping notification you should be getting one soon.

Thanks for your patience!

2 Likes

Received box #3 this past Tuesday… I’m a happy guy!!