THC not showing up in Firecontrol need photos please

I really need some help, I think I have everything wired correctly but have found the instructions not very intuitive. When I go to Firecontrol it seems the software doesn’t even recognize the THC. I bought the Razor45 so I didn’t need to do any internal wiring and I’m running a Crossfire Pro. Because I’m so very visual could someone send me some pictures of their set up so I can verify that I really do have it connected correctly. Thank you so much…

I know this is no help, I have exactly the same problem on a new table I just purchased.

Both of you should be including @langmuirsystems in your posting. They have the info you need, but they won’t necessarily see this unless you include them in your posting.

and for the new guys/girls…and even some of the older members (like me…)

when you want to get someone’s attention on a post you start with typing the @ symbol…then follow it with the name of the person…

you would do it like this without the space between …@ toolboy…and it looks like this

you get options when you start with the first 2 letters…then click the person you want tagged…and it shows up like this…

@toolboy

2 Likes

@langmuir-daniel
@toolboy
I’m having a n issue with my torch not firing off when I run the test. I have a titanium 45 which I had to wire into pins 1&2 for the torch control. I have everything wired correctly as far as I know. Red is wired to the ground and black to the torch, the thc chip is installed according to the online instructions. I’m not sure what the problem is any help would be greatly appreciated. Both the table and plasma cutter are brand new

Did you ever get any help with your problem? What test are you running where you expect the torch to fire?

what test are you talking about? if the break in program then that doesn’t fire the torch, it just jogs the X&Y axis’ in a diagonals direction to test the motors and make sure nothing is binding.

1 Like

there is a test on firecontrol that allow you to check your torch fire

1 Like