Thanks to Thomas at Langmuir

Finally got my CrossFire Pro up and running. I must give a well deserved Thank You to Thomas from Langmuir for the help he provided me. Customer service is great. I had an issue and after several emails back and forth, Thomas spent time with me on the phone to troubleshoot my electronics enclosure. We found a problem with my THC module and he is sending me a replacement part. In the mean time Thomas got me up and running. I have cut out a few projects in both 16 ga and ¼” steel. My Plasma Cutter is a Hypertherm Powermax 45XP. After setting up my “Tools” in SheetCam using the Hypertherm manual, I have had no issues other than the THC which should be solved as soon as the new module arrives. I have seen questions here in this forum about software so here is what I am using.
Fire Control, Sheet Cam, Design Spark Mechanical, Inkscape and Xara Photo & Graphics Designer. If you are designing parts only, you do not need graphics or photo editing software. I use them for creating Silhouettes. I suppose other folks are using different software but this is what is working for me. So far I really like my CrossFire Pro…

2 Likes

great to hear you are up and running.
it is nice to see that Langmuir has such a great reputation for support