Subscription services

So I’m being asked to do art and decorations and things and I don’t have much to offer a person so I wonder if anyone here can recommend one of the services that provide licensed or royalty-free designs to cut

I joined Plasmaspider, Its $20 and im guessing close to 1000 files or more in the file share forum. You can do a search for a certain thing or just browse for hours. I dont sell much I usually just make it and end up giving to a friend.( or keeping it)

2 Likes

Yep it’s a deep rabbit hole to fall into.

Often there’s something I use for inspiration or that I can incorporate into something else. Add a little design time with Corel or Inkscape and I’ll have something more custom for the recipient. Like you I don’t really sell any of this but can make gifts that someone isn’t going to be seeing at the store.

Thanks for the tip, Like James I might use this for inspiration or cut the odd thing, Have to see where this goes as I might want a more secure source in terms of license to reproduce. some things on there I’m certain are original and seem to be given freely somethings maybe not so much.

If you’re gonna go commercial try makecnc.com - licensed for sale. Lots of files for routers, lasers and plasma. But you could modify the non-plasma files to work on the Crossfire easily enough.

You can even get a deal to buy every design they have + new ones they develop.

I was just looking at designshop.com but i’ll check that out… thanks

Definitely check out some of the other resources. Designshop is a bit pricey for stock artwork compared to others out there.