Small text not simulating cuts

You said, " selected the desired profiles …, SOME of the letters have been missed?" I tried to duplicate your situation. First, I saw a warning triangle after trying to create the tool path. Clicking on the Warning Triangle found, indeed, some of the tool paths were not created.
I reduced the Lead In and Lead Out distances. I reduced Pierce Clearance and even the tools kerf. At some point a tool path was generated. Adding back in a large lead in distance re-creates the Warnings. Try a tiny lead in distance. If that does not work see if you can send me the file and I’ll take a look.
I previously used Fusion 360 for generating tool paths for my CNC mill. I just set up my CrossFire Pro this weekend. An electrician will install a wall outlet tomorrow. I hope to start cutting soon.

2 Likes

Thanks. I’ll have a play with the settings you’ve suggested and see what happens. If I still have no luck, I’ll take up your offer and send you the file.

Woz

Turns out the pierce clearance of 1.5mm was too much. Changed to 1.0mm and it picked up everything!

Thanks for the help!