Run from Here Problem

Hi Guys we have finally got our THC system with Fire Control working without any issues but i do have a question about the run from here LINE / LOOP. I had the need to back and do a re cut yesterday my issue / question is when i picked where i wanted to start it warns you to raise the Z axis before you continue.

So i raised the Z axis and clicked go but when it goes to the end of the pervious loop the Z axis lowers but instead of raising again before it goes to the place of cut it stays at cut height and hit a tip up.

So i am wondering if i have missed something or could someone please explain the process of going back to recut i have looked on this forum but i must have missed something in the process.
Thanks Glenn

Glenn,

“Cut From Loop” starts the cut at the pierce before the line segment you click on while “Cut From Line” starts at that line

As you noted it traveled at the cut height so before you hit start survey what you have cut and simply remove any tip ups that may be in the path

Check out this link. Screenshots included.

Thanks for the explanation, So after you raise the Z axis and start the loop is it normal for the torch to travel at cut height to the new start point?.

Once you hit run program it will travel to the start of that program at whatever height it currently is at, If it’s cut height then it’ll travel to the start of the program at cut height.

It sure would be nice if it automatically went to retract height to start, maybe something to add later to fire control post?