Razorweld Razorcut 45 Arrival Estimates

10 days since the last update on shipping. If we’re not going to make the September timeline please let us know so we can make other plans. Thanks

All outstanding Razorweld 45s have been received and are shipping today and tomorrow. You should receive an email shipping confirmation within the next two days! Our team is packing them as quickly as we can!

7 Likes

Why so negative? There are NATIONAL delays for shipping, raw materials etc. This is in all markets. Also, They have communicated their delays and have developed a product at a price point that no one could compete with. The fact that you have such a negative username is probably not going to motivate them to want to help you. Chill out.

i just got a shipping notification for my Razorweld

Thanks for thinking I wanted your opinion.

Got the notification today. Thanks!

You cared enough to change your username so…:rofl:

C’mon, there were only 10 days left in September to meet their projection. You know how fast those days can slip away :grin: Just like road trips with the kids - “are we there yet?” that starts at the stop sign down the street from the house :wink: It’s not like he asked the day after Langmuir posted their last update. Sheesh. :stuck_out_tongue:

Got my shipping notification Mon night for the Razrweld. Should be getting my last box #1 today by ups for my pro. Things are happening as they said it would. I guess that means shipping shortages are less and are getting back to normal. (one can hope). Looking forward to unboxing everything and getting it assembled soon. I’m sure I’ll be back on here with a few questions once i’m up and running. :innocent:

1 Like

The tracking info still only shows the label printed 2 days ago. Is it actually shipped?

Mine shows the same thing. My last box looked to sit for 3 days before it actually showed moving. Not sure if this is UPS or LS but I figured I would give it another day before getting worried.

It has not been my experience with the last 5 shipments from them. They all had valid tracking info and said shipped the same day.

We had a large number (all outstanding through last week) of Razorweld 45’s leave our shop yesterday and today. We could not process them all in one day and I imagine UPS will have the same issue.

Rest assured that they are on the way and should be getting a scan shortly.

Thank you all for your patience. I will be locking this thread so as to not confuse future customers.

2 Likes