Razorweld cut 45 wont cut

I have read many of the other articles, but can’t figure out what is going on. We were running a program and it stopped in the middle. It gave the error code that the pierce delay is too short. However, it had been running for over 2 minutes at this point. We retried, changed out tips/consumables and reset the ground. Nothing. Turned the machine off and back on. Nothing. Took the cutter out of the holder and can’t even get it to fire manually. We get air, but no arc. As a last ditch effort we reset the ground again and it worked momentarily (manually) but wont continue. It doesn’t seem like a ground issue as that is well contacted.

Using the crossfire Pro and the razor weld cut 45. Can anyone help?

Reset in as moved it to a different spot? I would pull the cover off and check continuity on that ground lead. Maybe give a good look inside for something burnt. Not sure if there are any fuses or not

Check your air pressure.

2 Likes

Isnt there a switch on the front panel of the RazorWeld 45 that can be in the wrong position? Truthfully, I never read about what the switch does, all I know is mine are configured like this and seem to work properly: