Razorcut 45 stuck in 4t mode first use

Hey guys I’m new to the Forum. Recently got my crossfire up and running I picked it up a while ago along with the plasma cutter probably about 10 months ago. So the plasma cutter is brand new went to run my first test cuts, see the Torches firing between cuts so I do a quick search and find that I probably have it in 4T mode which indeed I did but when trying to switch it into 2T mode it will not it stays in 4T .I have ran out of ideas on what it could be so I figured I’d give it a shot to see if anyone else has ran into this problem. If anybody have any info on what it could be it would be appreciated.

Hi and welcome to the gang. I dont know anythng about your 45. Whats the warrenty? If its a year i would get a call into them monday if its still under warrenty. I hope its something simple one of the smart guys will know but if not …If you do have to send it in you have a headstart on it.

I contacted the seller I purchased it from Amazon I had some gift cards and figured I would cut my out of pocket and get it from there. Lol. But yeah I emailed them just figured I would see if I could figure in the mean time to get back up and running so we will see.

1 Like

Update: had a faulty control panel contacted manufacturer then sent me a new one right away. Up and running again.

3 Likes