Pricing on projects that Have been made

Ok so I got a couple off items I have made for family or friends as a gift or cost of materials. But others are wanting they same thing but with there names. Sports sign is 2O x 12 ish I scaled up or down to fit the material I had. The round name sign is either 24" or 18" dia. I take it off the table hit it with wire wheel then a flap disc. No painting. I was thinking I would sell to kids on the local sports teams for $25. Kids from other towns $35. The round sign was thinking $50 for the 24" and 40 for 18". That’s if they want customized other than the design I have would charge an extra $20 depending on how complicated. To cheap? I get my steel at scrap price. Drops from my employer. This is just a hobby bought the table for me not necessarily to make money.

1 Like

a 24" round sign like yours I charge minimum $100usd…if you look up my name I did a guitar which is 36" across I sold for $200usd…

you need to look at all your costs if you want to make any money…there is time …material…electricity…consumables…wear and tear on the equipment…

some charge by the square foot…

but you need to know what your market can support…as the demand goes up so will your prices…