Pre assembled shipments

Have any pre assembled units shipped yet? If not when do you anticipate shipping the first units?

mid jan now

I switched mine to pre-assembled when I got my email 2 weeks ago for payment. (With everything going on I wouldnt be able to assemble until spring since my barn is too cold to do concrete now)

They told me +8 weeks on my ship date for it fully assembled. So beginning to mid Jan for me hopefully.

Has Anyone received a pre-assembled MR-1? My order says mid January, its now approaching Mid February… I don’t mind the wait, seems bugs are being worked out, just curious what the status is
#40931 full assembly

Langmuir Systems Help (Langmuir Systems)

Jan 18, 2023, 10:57 PST
Hi David,

We are expecting your order to be ready sometime in early -to-mid February!

We appreciate your patience!

Thank You,

Jeff Craig
#40931 full assembly

Hello guys i talk to them today and they are having problems with the concrete in shipping in the crate so it is going to be a bit longer until they fix this .My unit was coming out to me back in December last year .All we can do is sit tight and see what takes place .

2 Likes

Due to concrete issues/shipping and changing to Epoxy Granite, assembled unit not till April now. I will probably cancel my order after waiting this long.

I’m actually very happy to wait for the epoxy-granite base! From what I understand it offers superior vibration absorption, compared to concrete.

1 Like

Luckily for me, Im in no rush for this. Would it be nice to have? Probably, but its February in Michigan for me and my barn isnt heated, so Im not sure how much Id even want to use it yet. I was one of the early people in the que, deposit was down in the first minute pre-sales opening up, so Ill be a year in waiting for this machine, but it is nice to see them constantly trying to fix the early launch issues that all things of this nature have.

My biggest concern is if they are going to raise the price with this new change. I set aside a specific amount of money for this machine and if they raise shipping or the cost due to the epoxy granite I will be pretty upset.

Time will tell I guess. Heres looking to warmer weather and having my machine in a few months.

2 Likes

I doubt there will be a price increase for those who have already ordered, but wouldn’t be surprised if the pre-assembly costs more in the future.

1 Like