Please wait..fire control freezing

Has any one had fire control freeze when you try to import a file?

I have this happen to me atleast once every cut session (not everytime I open a file). The program will just sit at “validating program. Please wait…” I have to open task manager and force the program to shut down each time. Usually I can reopen Firecontrol and everything is fine for the rest if the night.

Any one else experience this?

It almost always happens to me if the computer has been asleep with FC open. I just close FC and reopen with no problem on same file.

I’ve had it freeze up two separate times while running the 20.4 release. I didn’t have it freeze up at all with the previous releases, not sure if that may be related? Had to force quit FireControl then it was fine for the rest of the day.

New to this Cad Cam, Fire Control was stuck on validating the program had to force close several times. Read as much as I could and didn’t find the answer. Uninstalled the program and now it will not reinstall properly. Can any one give me some assistance on this. Windows 10 update on a Toshiba laptop. Is it the drivers not installing from the control box?