Plasma not shutting off between toolpaths

So i posted this awhile problem a while back and am srill having some issues. When i start cutting a program the plasma works as it should for a little bit but then wont shut off between toolpaths and then after a few cuts will return back to running correctly and finish the pei e with no issues. I ran a couple different patterns to make sure it wasnt something with just one. And i did notice it seems to happen more often when cutting out text that was created in fusion360. Anyone have any ideas? My torch control wire splices are all good. Using a vipercut30i.

Im not much help on this, but i use the viper 30i and dont have this problem. In your G code is the torch off command in there where its not shutting off at? In better words, Is your Gcode telling the torch to shut off but it isnt?

I think torch on is M3 and torch off is M5 ? not where i can look at a code so only %99.9 sure of that.

I will have to try and look today and see what it is saying when it is in that section of the code.

Did you resolve this…I am new to the Crossfire and am having the same issue. Thanks

if your cutter has a 2T/4T button, make sure it son 2T.

2 Likes

thx…yes it was set to 4t. I am sure that will fix it. I will run later this evening and let the forum know…thx again

Yep, 4T will get you every time.

Good luck and have fun

1 Like

yep it fixed it…I must have missed that in the set up somewhere. Langmuir is pretty thorough in their process so Im sure i just missed that note…but yes having fun. Ill need to start posting some of my work.

1 Like