Package dimensions

Alright, kind of a weird one. Are there any package dimensions that would NOT fit through a 36" door?

I don’t have a bay or garage door where I would put the mill, so is there anything preventing it from getting it through a normal exterior door? Even if I have to unpack everything beforehand?

I’m in the same boat as you. Check out this guy’s video, everything seems manageable once it’s out of the crate. MR-1 Uncrating. Pt. 2 - YouTube

1 Like

There isn’t anything in the kit that won’t fit through a 36" door.

1 Like

I can’t think of a single thing that would not fit. you are good.

Thanks everyone!

I guess the question is – can you get it OUT again? Once. the concrete is poured, that base will be pretty heavy but still can fit, although you might need to put it on its edge.

:slight_smile:

Cheers,

Mike

I’m not TOO worried about that. Concrete can be broken up. At that point, cutting a hole in the wall to remove the whole thing with the tractor won’t be out of the question either! :smiley:

1 Like

I had a similar question for Langmuir a while back, in regards to picking it up. I’ll be picking mine up in Conroe in a 2015 full bed Tacoma

Here is a screenshot of their reply— while it doesn’t answer your question directly, I would assume with the heaviest individual piece being 75lb, you should be able to tilt or turn it in such a way to fit through a door. That’s reasoned off their reply and the photos in this forum

Well getting it in shouldnt be a problem . Then put it together. Although it might be pretty interesting to see you get it out if you ever want to move it. :thinking:

1 Like

I am wondering why in the world we have to pay tax on shipping costs for this MR1?? Why do people continue with this?

Unfortunately tax law requires sales tax to be collected on the shipping charges in addition to the items being shipped.

4 Likes

We just went through a sales tax audit here at the Marina. Number one find was not charging tax on shipping. Gotta pay Biden his cut. ( sorry THE GOVERNMENT)

@langmuir-daniel I did think it was odd that I got charged Conroe city tax when it was shipped to Dallas. That doesn’t seem correct.

1 Like

Is there a federal sales tax now? I thought that was just a local thing - city, state, county.

6 Likes