Order Timing For New Shipments

Order confirmed shipped today, est. delivery monday???:grinning:

1 Like

#160### AND #161### Shipped! Thats great news!

#162### is still hoping! (July 5 order)

1 Like

16229 ordered June 30. Received notification yesterday that box #1 (frame) has shipped.

2 Likes

16290 july 5 order box #1 is OTW

3 Likes

Order 16312 placed July 4th. Box 1 shipped October 22, 2020

3 Likes

Order 163xx box 1 on the way. Just got the email.

3 Likes

Order 16600 received notification of box 1 being shipped

2 Likes

Damn I’m order 173XX. Going to be awhile.
Ordered 8/7/20

1 Like

The good thing is every order number is not necessarily a table, sometimes accessories.

2 Likes

Order 168xx first box shipped. Email received yesterday. Ordered July 11th.

2 Likes

It’s pretty impressive the volume they are shipping even if it’s only box 1. Hopefully the others will follow in short.

1 Like

Agreed! Thats orders 161xx to 168xx just this week! Cool stuff. Im checking my email every couple hours now for my 169xx lol

1 Like

Mine still shows ups awaiting package…ugh.

But one…step…closer…

1 Like

i have Order #168xxx and i just got information from langmuir systems that my unit will ship next week or the first week of november do to that i am a overses my complet unit ships as one

1 Like

Kenneth. Is your order number correct, 168xx? I am 159xx and have no news of shipping yet - put it down to me being overseas and waiting on whole order, but seems something is out of whack if your order is shipping already

1 Like

It looks like 161-168 had shipments this week, so yours may indeed be delayed or being handled differently due to your locale. Not sure if you want contact Langmuir to check…I don’t think we have this down to an exact science as far as sequencing and scheduling is concerned, we’re just all trying to figure out when ours is getting close!

yes my order number is 168XXX i kontakte langmuir systems do to no information and got the information posted about

2 Likes

Just recieved txt, box 1 on the way!!! #169xx

2 Likes

Yup just got the text order #169xx is on the way !!! this was ordered in july 17th. Now im stoked

3 Likes

So by reading past threads it appears box 1 lacks the hardware to begin assembly? Its just the tubes etc? Can anyone confirm?

Mine should be here tomorrow!:grinning:

Has anyone heard anything about box 2 yet?

1 Like