Newbie from Texas running HTP875

Hello all,
Travis here from the Houston area, I’m very new to the CNC world and wanting to learn as much as I can. Is anybody on here running the HTP MicroCut 875 with the CNC port, that is the machine I’m running and can’t get it to fire. Can someone give some pointers on wiring in the plasma cutter to the table? I have the CrossFire Pro with the THC.
Thanks,
Travis

Look in the manual, pins 3 & 4 are for the trigger and 5 & 6 are for the THC 50:1

Where does pins 3 and 4 plug into on the table side? The THC box?

Its in the cross fire manual, trigger wiring.

All I can find in the cross fire manual is wiring the trigger for a hand torch. Is that the directions I follow, I thought that with a CNC port and machine torch it is different and more plug and play?
Thanks for your help and time.

I don’t know much about the htp but like @mechanic416 says pins 3 and 4 are going to go to the torch fire on the control box and pins 5 and 6 are going to go to the divided side of the thc box.
With a machine torch and cpc its more plug and play because you don’t have to open the plasma cutter to wire into those connections it can all be done from the cpc port.

2 Likes

Gotcha… Thank you for yalls help… I’ll look at it when I get home this evening … If I have any issues or questions I can’t figure out, I’ll be sure to reply.
Thanks again…