New to forum from northwest Florida

Up late, thumbing through the forum. Just wanted to say thanks to all for all the great info that has helped me the past year. Thought about signing up earlier, but never took the time. Thinking well heck if I get great info, maybe I might be able to return the favor someday. Never in my life would I of ever guessed how many nick picky things that can and will go wrong. Example, clearing a sand dollar the other night, started second coat and the biggest moth I’ve ever seen decides to suicide bomb right in the middle! Just look up and smile :blush:. Thank y’all again!..

2 Likes

Looks great. Is that a metal patina finish?

Thank you! It is the different color lights reflecting the grind.

Where in west Florida are you? I’m in Tallahassee.

Welcome !! Awesome Seahorse ! I showed my wife and she said it was beautiful. Hope I can start cutting soon too . Still learning , got most , new laptop, air , brand new welder . Just saving for my package . Had it all but just got back from S. Korea so spent some $$ there . Keep up making great projects ! Take care . Forgot to add , from KS

Hello Wayne,
Sorry didn’t get back sooner. Last week a burning rash came up on my back. Thought it was poison ivy. Ended up being shingles. With meditation and binaural beats kept it bay. Thank you to you and your wife for the kind words on the seahorse. South Korea, WOW! Hope you had a great trip. You will have your machine before you know it. Then your cuss a meter pegs out for a few weeks lol. Well ttyl…Here is a few pieces I took to the monthly Gallery Night we have here in Pensacola.

1 Like

I’m in Pace, Santa Rosa county.

2 Likes