New here from Michigan

Hey everyone! My name is Travis, I’m located in southwest Michigan! I’m looking into getting a smaller 2x2 machine to start. I have a ton of experience with CNC milling and programming. Looking to do some smaller projects in my barn at home. If you or anyone else has a complete setup for sale localish to Kalamazoo, Michigan feel free to send me a message!

Thanks
Travis

I have my crossfire pro up for sale, if you are interested. $3500. works great ,moving up tp CrossfireXR.

I’m located in Howell Michigan, about an hour from you. Has machine torch, titanium 45 cutter, water tank, rolling frame.

I saw a 2x2 for sale, a complete setup,

Send me a PM. It won’t let me message you

Sent you message .

Just send me a text, It’ll be easier 2697164081

Welcome to the forum!

I’m not from Michigan but i happen to be there today. I’m up in Gaylord inspecting a building that was hit by the Tornado. Quite the path of destruction!

@rat196426 last time I was in the state it was inspecting a building in Howell. That was a couple months back in the dead of winter. I love visiting Michigan…. In June-August :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If you have room for it I recommend the pro! I have been having allot of fun with mine!! Lots of guys that love their 2x2 also… you can’t go wrong either way… but if you can get out of the 2-3 month wait by buying rats pro it might be good for your health! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So the first time I came to Michigan I traveled the entire state south to north and back doing inspections… I put something like 2700 miles on my rental. My last building was in holland Michigan. I saw there was a beach on Lake Michigan close by so I decided to go rinse off there before heading to the airport. Got to the beach and it was a big beautiful beach… hundreds of people there and maybe only. Dozen or so in the water. I was like what is wrong with these people why isn’t anyone out enjoying the water?? Well I got in about to my toes before I figured it out!! :cold_face::cold_face::cold_face:. I jumped in and was numb in mere seconds!! Lol :rofl:

1 Like

Only lake I’ve been to that had surf!

Hey Travis, not too far from you! I am in northwest Indiana (Valparaiso) and just recently saw this post on market place for a small table! Hope this helps you out!