New FUSION issues Line segments

I’m sure this has been touched on here bf. But I just noticed since my fusion just updated, now I’m having all sorts of line segment issues. Its previewing my dxf files differently which was a big red flag to me. Its highlighting all the different line segments in a drawing. I’m not new to this. I been using fusion for months and export corel vector files to dxf. I’m noticing the problem as I’v reopened OLD files that worked bf and now won’t work.

So when I go to select what gets cut, its breaking them up into multiple line segments (Iv read try extruding etc) but really my point is has anyone noticed a drastic diff in fusion now? I literally can’t even get it to work. it will give me linking errors now. as said, I’m going back into older files that have known to work and that I currently use, but fusion is reading them differently and I can’t create a tool path on most my objects. here are pics of the new vs old. top pic is what its doing now. bottom pic was bf. no change in file whats so ever so its def a fusion issue.

One thing I do that seems to help is go into CAD and extrude the parts. This turns them into models and Fusion handles selection a little better that way, at least in CAM.

1 Like

well fusion just wouldn’t let me bring stuff in anymore without breaking it all up. So I switched to sheetcam. going good so far.

1 Like