New from Southeast MI

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jeff and I’m from the Detroit area. I finally have my Crossfire XL put together and running with a Hypertherm 45XP. I cut a couple of test coupons. I have some beveling so I’m going to have to check the torch alignment. This is 3mm stock cut at 3960 at 45 amps. The first cut had an oblong hole. I did a search on the forum and found a couple of posts on loose lead screw set screws. Tightened them up and seems to have fixed it. Thanks for all the great info in the forums.

I’m looking forward to learning everything I can about this machine.

7 Likes

Hi Jeff! Welcome! We just moved from Notth Branch,MI (lapeer co) a few months ago down to Arkansas. I agree this forum is awesome. We hope to make our first cut on the Pro tomorrow !

Hi Jeff!-I am in the Rochester Hills area and am in the process of putting together my pro. Hoping that I don’t run into any serious problems, would like to keep in touch
Rick

1 Like

Yo Jeff, moved out west from Jackson a while ago, folks still there. Cuts don’t look too bad… put a caliper on them and see what it tells ya.