New Crossfire owner in Western NY

Hi all, Just got my Crossfire setup and starting to think about programming, I have a Mach 3 setup on a Deckel Mill and do all my drawings in Auto Cad 2004 which I run through an old copy of Feature Cam 2005 to create my G codes. I know the software is outdated but I am very proficient with it and it works well for me. My question is does anyone out there have a Plasma Cutter post processor that will work with Feature Cam 2005 and Mach 3.
I have modified some posts with X Build in Feature Cam but I need a place to start.
I assume I can control the torch with M codes, and eliminate the Z axis calls, not sure what to do about tool definition, kerf width, and cutter compensation.
From what I have read on here so far i am sure someone out there understands what I am looking for probably far better than i do.
Thanks in advance.
Curt

By the way I have a small fabrication shop where i build mounting arms and brackets for laser and touch probe measuring equipment for retrofit to CNC Machines, I am looking for the Crossfire to help with QC, repeatability, and reproduce ability of the products I turn out.

The CrossFire doesn’t require anything significantly different than a 2D mill/router. As you say, no Z, but it’s pretty much vanilla G-Code otherwise. The key thing that’s different is the addition of Pierce Delay which you could use a text editor to add to all the occurrences of M3, as a short term ‘fix’.