Need help with Post process

could you post details how you solved your issue in case somebody else finds the thread in the future with the same problem.

I wish I could but I donā€™t understand exactly what I have done. And now today there are more changes in the program that I have to figure out. Did fusion send out a email about these changes and I missed it?

I know fusion360 did update all their menus a couple days ago the day you started having problems.
The same day they updated I was able to design and post a project without any issues. I think maybe because I used the defaults folders for all my post processor information and other information I have added to fusion over time.
I think when the update occurred it went back to the default folders and wasnā€™t looking for any folders you had pointed to in the past.
Again Iā€™m just theorizing.
I was using fusion for a few hours this morning but only for design I hadnā€™t got into the cam portion yet. It crashed a couple times but I was using some pretty heavy svgs so I kind of expected to.
Usually you can see alerts up in the top right corner of your fusion360 browser. Itā€™ll have a notification they will let you know all the changes that were made.

1 Like

I think your theory is spot on and again I thank you for your help.