Multiple Feedrate issues

having problems with multiple cut paths that have different feedrates 1st path is 60ipm and the next path is 95ipm firecontrol is only using 95ipm for the entire program.
fusion 360 paid version for cad and cam
using 1 setup and 2 tool paths (profiles)
i post the whole setup and it cuts the entire part.

I’m not sure if this is the case but I think fire control only might show the first inches per minute in the program in the display ( and the 95 in per minute is the second operation?) So potentially it only displays the highest inches per minute of the entire setup?

But when running the program it will run different feed rates.

I used and do run multiple operations at different feed rates and also use feed rate optimization in some cases which lowers the feed rate mid program.

Could it be running a different feed rates but maybe not showing it to you in the display?

You could post a screenshot from the manufacturing space in fusion360.

The program speed shown on the Firecontrol screen is the speed commented in the last line of the code. There can only be one. That doesn’t mean it is not using the slower speed for the cuts that you programmed with a slower speed. Watch the actual torch speed to see how fast it is moving during those cuts.

I use Sheetcam and have some path rules that slow the speed for holes and tight arcs. This happens in the code, so the program speed still shows the full speed, but the torch speed slows for those holes and tight arcs.