Motion card not found

I just bought a new lap top because I could not get mach 3 to work on my older mac lap top. I tried parallels and the function and screen was not right.

I bought a new lap top windows based today, graphics card and all to match the specs. I attempted to download mach3 plug in on the new lap top and it wouldn’t do it stating an appropriate app was not found. I contacted Langmuir and the assistance is less than stellar. They sent me a link of the plug in to save and then drag over and it seemed to have installed until I got to opening mach3. I have errors stating DLL not found and to reboot. I close it all out it opens mach3 but in the menu bar bottom left of the screen it says “RnR motion card not found”. Obviously it didn’t install correctly. Any advice or help?

That error means that your usb is either not plugged in to the langmuir control box, or your motion card is toast…

Did you install the profile file into the Mach3 folder also?

This video shows you everything you need to install after you install Mach3.

The RnR card error issue to not being connected as noted above.

Also, you’ll need the Windows patch - you execute the file you download for the patch, it’s not like the others where you copy the file into the appropriate Mach 3 directory.

Make sure as well that you fire up Mach3 using the “Mach 3 Loader” shortcut and not “Mach 3 Plasma” or other shortcut Mach may have installed.