Mach 3 installed but no arm movement

Make sure all the wires are plugged into the power switch! That’s all our problem was if not that it could be the power system.

Hi Yea I checked all that. Thanks for the input though.

Have you checked the terminals on the power supply with a voltmeter?

1 Like

http://forum.langmuirsystems.com/t/crossfire-not-jogging-troubleshooting-guide/2498/2

Hi, have you ran through the steps in this troubleshooting guide? Basically this will tell you what the issue is and how to correct it (including if there is a defective part that we need to send you).

I am having issues with RnR Motion Card not found. I have uninstalled and installed Mach 3 twice now and still nothing. Completely started over following the steps in the videos. The problem is though it was working yesterday… had what I thought was frequency issues but at this point I have no idea. Nothing is working anymore. Motors are making some sound I wouldn’t say humming but they are making noise. Yesterday was having problems with plasma not wanting to fire and then now I can’t get the table to move at all. Help please

Hi, I responded to your other thread. I believe that you are using a non compatible high frequency start cutter.

1 Like