Looking for feedback. Finally made fist cut

After a bunch of trial-and-error to get my table and Everlast 82i plasma cutter running I finally had some level of success. Looking for some feedback based on the pictures of my results. My 1st cut I figured out that my Cutting speed that was set in fusion 360 was way too fast and did not Pierce all the way through. The 2nd cut pierced all the way through but for some reason as you can tell the dimensions of the part were cut differently not sure if this was something that I did inadvertently in fusion. The cut looks pretty clean with minimal dross. Does anyone have any feedback based on the cut quality in the pictures? One problem I had on the 2nd cut is it did not cut a clean line On the backside. I believe this is where I picked it to start and end the cut. Lastly, I experienced a minor shock through my laptop. The laptop was not plugged in and was running on battery powerLastly, I experienced a minor shock through my laptop. The laptop was not plugged in and was running on battery power only.

For whatever reason I can’t see your pictures

same here…no pictures

How about now

From what I know (basically nothing) the second cut looks good. The 1 spot in it looks like a lead in/out from the start or end point. Again not sure as I have 0 experience but being on here and other sites trying to pick up as much as I can. I haven’t got a clue to why the other part looks as it does. Almost looks as you have 3 start points and end points. Maybe from post processing?

I’m not sure what’s up with the multiple pierce points on the first one. And based on the second one being cut smaller and with the lead in inside of the part I’m guessing you tool pathed it as an inside cut.

I do not know 360 so I will only comment on what I see on the metal
your lead in and lead out are an issue…look closely at those points

your dross is pretty heavy which could be to slow on the cut
looks a little out of square on the cut so check the square of the torch to the metal on the table

1 Like

Thanks for the comments, I did forget to mention that the 1st cut i had selected the “tabs” option which is why it looks a little different. In regards to the Lead in and lead out comments, do you suggest increasing these or decreasing these values? Also, let’s say I wanted to cut multiples of these from piece of metal and not have to keep resetting my x/y axis zero point. How do I go about doing this. Is this done in Fusion 360 or is it done in firecontrol?