I wanted to share this with you. The guy that I’m helping that owns this table is building a Spiral Staircase, and he needed a platform for the top of it. However, the design of the platform was longer then would fit on the table. So I took the drawing and split it into to separate cuts to accomplish this. We made a wood template of what we wanted so that we could triple check the Plasma Cutter’s path.
You can see in the second photo of this link what it looked like after we cut it out.
I was really nervy about this as the measurement had to be exact so I was really happy with the way it came out!!